In this video from diethealth, viewers are shown how to perform a bridge with an exercise ball. The process begins with the user lying flat on their back, and having their legs positioned on the ball so that their knees are bent. Then, they must lift their hips so that their spine is in a neutral position, and then lowering it back to its previous position. Along with the lifting, they must inhale with the lifting and exhale with the descent, while tightening their gluts and shifting the weight to their heels. Thus, this concludes this tutorial on another exercise the user can do with their exercise ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades