In this video, we learn how to train your core with gymnastic rings. Instead of attaching each gymnastic ring handle to a fixed bar. This will now become a pulley system that requires a ton of strength to use. After you have this set up, you can do different exercises while hanging down diagonally and holding onto the handles. You will have to plant your feet into the ground and use a lot of strength in your core to keep the pulleys moving and keeping you in place. Try using these for different exercises and switch things up every few reps for a whole body workout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades