In this video, we learn how to use the reverse hyper to protect and rehab the back. First, you need to lay down on the machine correctly. Make sure your core is out and your arms are holder the levers. Now, lift your legs up on the straps and slowly lower them down. Continue to do this as you work out, this will result in a great work out in just a few reps. As you continue to do this you will be able to do heavier weights. This will help protect your back from injury and get it back into shape!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades