A wrist roller is a piece of exercise equipment that tones your lats and shoulders. While these wrist rollers are typically only available at the gym (or if you're willing to fork over a hefty chunk of change), you can actually make one yourself easily and quickly.
Check out this fitness video to see how to craft wrist rollers out of kettlebells, elastic bands, a power cage, and an Olympic bar. These wrist rollers are great for extra strength training and toning.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades