What's a great way to work out your abdominal muscles without hurting (or possibly injuring) your back? Hanging knee raises are perfect, because they isolate and work out the rectus abdominis muscles and obliques with little or no strain on the back and neck. It requires a vertical knee raise tower as the equipment.
Step 1: Rest your arms on both sides of the padding and have a neutral grip on the handles. Now transfer all your weight onto your arms, hanging in midair.
Step 2: Contract your lower abdominal muscles to pull your hips and legs up towards your chest. Bend at your knees and try to get them close as possible to your chest.
Step 3: Hold this position and slowly release to starting position and repeat.
Disclaimer: Youth Health Alliance are not responsible for any injuries or accidents that may occur from people emulating what is seen in this video. Please take responsibility and care by only exercising to your specific limits.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades