Strength training is the bread and butter of a good exercise routine, especially if you're an athelete. Whether your sport requires more speed (sprinting) or raw physical power (football), having strong muscles that can easily be stretched is important for keeping vital and fit.
Watch this episode of the Diesel Crew to learn how to do a series of strength training exercises using a medicine ball. These exercises are great for teaching proper acceleration mechanics for novice and youth athletes.
They teach triple extension of the foot, knee, and ankle in body positions specific to horizontal/vertical jumping and sprint starts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades