In this tutorial, we learn how to mount your laptop to your exercise equipment with Chris Gardner. This is a great way to stay active and get your work done at the same time. First, grab some measurements of your machine, then grab aluminum bars that are the sizes of the front of the bike. Cut out the pieces so they are the size that you need, then mount onto your machine and place your laptop onto it! You can use screws to remove this, or you can leave it on to use whenever you would like when you exercise, enjoy using this great tool!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades