Learn how to do alternate hand kiss wide grip pull ups. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Show yourself a little love with this pull-up that ends with a "kiss" to the back of your hand. This kiss is the reward for the extra hard work your lats will need to do to get up to kissing level in the first place.
Take a position facing high pull-up bars and grasp the handles at more than shoulder-distance apart. Your arms will be extended above you, and your hands should grip the bars with palms facing away from you.
1. From the starting position, pull yourself vertically upward by bending your elbows and using your upper back. Your shoulders should stay down. At the top of your motion, and without craning your neck, place a "kiss" on the back of one hand.
2. Lower yourself slowly to your starting position, maintaining control throughout. Do not simply let go, and do not allow your elbows to lock.
3. Repeat the pull-up, placing a "kiss" on the other hand this time. Repeat, alternating hands, for a total of 12 pull-ups for your first set, and 10 pull-ups for your second set. Note: If you can't do your full body weight, use a Gravitron machine and set the weight so that you can do approximately 75% of your body weight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades