Learn how to use a heavy boxing bag to do speed alternate gut punches. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Express your inner animal while giving your core, shoulders, and legs a fast-paced workout. For this exercise, you'll throw alternate gut punches into a heavy boxing bag. Because you're standing close to the bag, you can throw repeated fast punches; the speed forces your core to work to keep you stable.
Stand facing a heavy boxing bag about one foot from the bag. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart. Bend your elbows and keep them low at your sides, with your hands up at chin level and protecting the face.
1. From the starting position, rapidly throw alternating gut punches straight into the bag. Aim for the gut of your imagined opponent and punch as fast as you can. Keep your upper body close to the bag, and your elbows low as you punch. Engage your center to control your upper body, so that the rapid movement of your arms doesn't make your shoulders swing around.
2. Continue to punch the bag with alternating fists in a steady, rapid rhythm for 30 seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades