Learn how to do a hand to foot stability ball pass. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
This Pilates-based exercise will help strengthen your core and train your balance and coordination.
Lie on the floor on your back. Hold a stability ball between your feet with your legs extended out along the floor and place both arms over your head.
1. From the starting position, raise your legs up over your body as you raise your arms to meet your feet.
2. At the top of your motion, where your hands meet your feet, transfer the ball to your hands.
3. With the ball now in your hands, lower your legs as you lower your arms back to the floor behind your head.
4. Continue to transfer the ball between hands and feet for 20 repetitions (totaling 10 with the feet and 10 with the hands). Breathe regularly throughout the movement; exhale as your legs and arms rise, inhale as you lower them. Your lower back should remain against the mat throughout the exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades