Learn how to do a single small medicine ball baseball through against a wall. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
A simple yet great warm-up exercise for your shoulders, core, and legs—work your shoulders and core by throwing a small medicine ball overhand at a wall, and then work your core and legs as you absorb the catch on the return.
Stand upright facing a wall at a distance of five or six feet, with a medicine ball held at waist level, cupped in the palm of one hand. Your legs should be slightly staggered, with the leg on the same side as the throwing arm back.
1. From the starting position, bring the medicine ball up and behind your head in a baseball throw and throw the ball at the wall, pushing with the shoulder and extending the arm out in front of you as you throw.
2. As the ball bounces off the wall, reach out both hands to catch the ball. Engage your core and your legs to absorb the ball, bringing it in at gut level.
3. Repeat with the same throwing arm for 12 reps, and then switch arms and leg stance and repeat with the other arm for another 12 reps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades