Learn how to do real hanging alternate twisting knee tucks. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Add a tough twist to your abs routine with twisting knee tucks. You'll hang from your hands and swinging your bent legs to one side and then to the other side, using your abs to lift. By bending and tucking your knees you'll shorten the distance of your swing, allowing you to control your motion with your abdominal muscles.
Grasp an overhead hanging bar with both hands, using whatever handgrip you prefer (for instance, either palms facing forward, or palms facing you). Your hands should be at least shoulder distance apart.
1. From the starting position, bring your knees up toward your chest. Keeping your knees bent, swing your feet to the left and then back to center.
2. As your legs return to center, lower back to the starting position with your legs hanging down.
3. Next, bend your knees and swing your feet up and out to your right side. Continue to alternate sides until you have completed 20 complete swings. As you find these becoming easier, increase the number of reps you do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades