In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do side crunches on an exercise ball. Begin by sitting on the exercising ball. Then roll down on the ball until the back is resting on the ball. Now sit up using your abdominal muscles and twist to the sides. Exhale as you go up and inhale as you go down. This exercise targets the abdominal, core and oblique muscles. The level of this exercise is intermediate. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn an exercise using an exercising ball that will build the core muscles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades