Learn how to do tube pull downs. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Get a quality warm up and workout for your lats, traps, and rhomboids with the resistance of tube pull-downs.
Back (lats, traps, rhomboids)
Take one handle of a resistance tube in each hand, with the center point of the tube attached to a fixed point level with your breastbone. Be careful to attach the tube to something that will not move when you pull on it. Stand facing the point of attachment and extend your arms directly forward, with your palms down. Step back until there is significant tension through the tube.
1. From the starting position, keep your arms extended as you pull them straight down and back behind you.
2. Your arms will pass wide of your torso, until they are behind your hips, with your palms facing back. Make sure you keep your grip on the tube handle light throughout this movement. Keep your wrists straight—don't let them flex.
3. Raise your arms back to the starting position, keeping your arms fully extended throughout. Move immediately into the next pull-down, keeping a steady, fluid, and constant rhythm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades