When you wan to get your body into shape you don't need any fancy equipment. In this fitness how to video SELF Magazine demonstrates how to utilize an elastic band for toning specific muscle groups. Watch and learn how easy it is to use the resistance band to do the following exercises: Bent-over cobra, power plunge, triceps crossover, recline row, curl whirl, side bend, hot 100, torso twist and deltoid raises. This simple elastic band moves are sure to tone and sculpt your arms, abs and lower legs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades