Learn how to do high bar alternate knee cross ups. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Give your oblique abdominals an intense workout as you lift up from a hanging position and touch your knees to your elbows.
Stand perpendicular to a pull-up high bar or Smith machine with a pull-up station. If you have only a single pull-up bar, hold it with hand-over-hand grip (palms facing opposite directions). If you have two close parallel bars as seen in the photo here, place one hand on each bar so that the hands are facing each other. Hang from the bar so that your arms are a straight line from your hands to your shoulders.
1. From the starting position, use your lower abdominals to roll your hips high, keeping your legs together and bending your knees. As you raise your hips, pivot and turn so that you touch the inside knee to the opposite elbow.
2. After you touch the knee to the elbow, lower yourself slowly to your starting position, maintaining control throughout.
3. Repeat the knee pull-up on the other side, then continue alternating to complete a total of 16 knee pull-ups.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades