Learn how to do tube reverse flys. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
For a variation on the classic reverse fly, use tubes attached to a fixed point. Tubes provide constantly increasing resistance as you your flexion increases. More intensity means more muscle building.
Shoulders (rear deltoids)
Take one handle of a resistance tube in each hand, with the center point of the tube attached to a fixed point level with your belly button. Be careful to attach the tube to something that will not move when you pull on it. Stand facing the point of attachment and extend your arms directly forward, with your palms facing each other. Step back until there is significant tension through the tube and stand with your feet staggered, one in front of the other, for balance.
1. From the starting position, keep your back flat as you bring both arms straight out to the side, keeping them parallel with the floor, until they are extended directly sideways. Your elbows and wrists should be soft as you do this—avoid locking the joints. Try not to squeeze your shoulder blades together; instead, focus on using the muscles on the back of your shoulders.
2. Maintain the same angles through wrist, elbow, and back as you reverse direction and bring your arms back to the starting position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades