Learn how to do tube flys. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Tube flys provide maximum and continuous resistance on your chest as you work to push out in a fly and then resist the pull of the tubes on the return.
Chest, Shoulders (rotators)
Choose a medium-weight tube and attach it to a fixed point level with your lower back. (If you don't have access to tubes, use a dual-cable machine for this exercise.) Stand upright facing away from the tube's point of attachment with one handle in each hand, your elbows at a right-angle level with your upper back, and with your palms facing downward at a slight angle.
1. From the starting position, drive forward through your chest and straighten your elbows as you push both arms forward and bring your hands toward each other. Your hands should come only as close as is required to fully flex your chest without allowing your shoulders to pop forward.
2. When your chest is fully flexed and arms extended, reverse direction and return to the starting position, resisting the pull of the tubes as you go. Throughout this exercise, work on developing a smooth, powerful motion, and keeping a regular tempo—you're going for power on these, and should not pause between repetitions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades