Learn how to do medicine ball soccer throws. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Work toward a World Cup physique by throwing a medicine ball toward the ground, then catching it and bringing it overhead. Your abs support the movement of your shoulders; your upper back sustains the moving weight in your hands.
Grasp a medicine ball in both hands and stand with feet shoulder distance apart and the ball held straight overhead, with arms extended.
1. From the starting position, keep you arms straight as you use a powerful throwing motion to reach forward and down with both arms, throwing the ball at the ground. Use your lats to generate the power for pushing the ball downward.
2. As the ball bounces off the floor, catch it with arms extended, and immediately bring your arms straight up overhead, controlling your upward motion as you return to the starting position.
3. Immediately upon reaching the starting position, once again throw the ball toward the floor to begin the next repetition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades