There is an easier way to get in shape—and you can do it from the comfort and privacy of your own home if you so prefer. There are a few low impact pieces of exercise equipment that you can use to tone and shape your body; and often these simple tools can produce dramatic results. In these exercise videos, learn how to workout with a resistance band and a fitness ball. Through the power of the internet, our expert can be your personal trainer and lead you through several exercises to tone your upper and lower body. Learn how to do bicep and triceps curls, how to flatten your abs—and perhaps turn that keg into a six-pack—how to do squats, how to strengthen your lower and upper back, how to work your glutes and hamstrings, and a few others. Try these exercises out and see if they aren't a simple and effective way to get started on your way to a fitter, happier, more productive you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades