Learn how to do stability ball push-ups and knee tucks. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
The stability ball push-up and knee tucks is a two-in-one workout that focuses on your chest and abs while simultaneously improving overall core muscle strength, balance, and concentration. It's a bit tough to master the movement and balance, but the many benefits of this exercise make it well worth the effort.
Position yourself in a decline push-up position with your hands slightly more than shoulder-width apart on the floor and your shins and shoelaces resting on top of the stability ball. Your legs should be straight and your spine should be neutral.
1. From the starting position, slowly bend your arms and descend toward the floor in a push-up. Stop when your elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
2. Reverse position and push back up to the starting position. Do not lock your elbows at the top of the movement.
3. From the start-up position, begin to bend your knees in towards your chest. The ball will follow.
4. Once your knees are almost touching your chest, pause, and then reverse direction and extend your legs back to the starting push-up position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades