Learn how to do medicine ball chest passes. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
The medicine ball chest pass allows for dynamic chest work, as you push the ball away in a toss and control its momentum on the catching phase. In this exercise, you progress from a two-hand to a one-handed grip.
Chest, Shoulders (rotators), Triceps
Grasp a medicine ball in both hands and stand facing a wall about six feet from the wall, with your feet shoulder distance apart and the ball held at chest level.
1. From the starting position, throw the ball at the wall, pushing it powerfully from the chest as you throw (rather than throwing with your hands).
2. As the ball bounces back to you off the wall, catch it with both hands, allowing your arms to bend back to the starting position with the ball's momentum. Then immediately throw again.
3. Once you are comfortable with the two-hand throw, you can progress to the one-arm toss. Stand at a right angle to the wall, with the ball in the hand further from the wall. Bring your arm around and pivot your body toward the wall. When your upper body is facing the wall, throw the ball at the wall one-handed. As the ball comes back, catch it with both hands and use the momentum of the ball to return you to the starting position, passing the ball again to the outside hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades